Many people want to begin running as an everyday thing. Many of them however, don’t. Motivation is a big factor to starting and continuing. I have been a runner practically my whole life. Since I played soccer (midfielder) running was absolutely mandatory. Running is not only for the fast runners, or the super fit. Running is for everyone! All you need is motivation and you will learn so much from it.
These are some running tips I use:
1. Make a “pump it up” Playlist: Music is a great way to hype up the energy. I really like to start of by listening to some of my favorite happy songs that really make me feel motivated to be “on top of the world”. I think many people have those songs where they feel really good after listening to them. Those are the ones you should add to the “pump it up” playlist.
some of my favorite songs on my “pump it up” playlist include:
– “On top of the World” Imagine Dragons
-“Demons” Imagine Dragons
-“I won’t give up” Jason Mraz
-“Let it go” Demi Lovato
-“It’s Time” Imagine Dragons
-“Good Life” One Republic
-“Vivir mi Vida” Mark Anthony
* The last song is in spanish but either way it has a great beat and rhythm to it that I am sure will make many happy. So give it a try!
2. Wear work out clothes you like
Wearing clothes that you like makes you feel confident and even more motivated to go out and pass by people with your happy self. Even if you don’t have your dream body, remember that your letting the world know you are confident to go out and run because you are working towards that goal. If you learn to be confident to work out in the body you have right now you will go out there and actually work out! I really enjoy wearing fitted running pants because I feel like I look better after every run. Thats just me so figure out what works for you.
3. Endurance should be your first goal
Many people get caught up on the milage, but in order to get there you must have endurance. Endurance gives you motivation because each time you want to do a little more. Just push yourself a little and that is how you build endurance. Soon you will get to where you want to be.
Running is such a great way to relieve some stress and really feel good about yourself. The important thing is to stay healthy and happy.
Have Hope Always,