I woke up and decided to check some youtube videos. I love researching on Positivity! I know that there is so many people who don’t believe in living a positive life. But I am willing to challenge you. Implement these things life for a month, and let me know how it goes.
1. When you wake up write at least 10 things you are grateful. (big or small)
2. Remember the law of attraction. When you have a bad thought change it! Think of something else.
3. Love yourself. Write down at least three things you love about yourself.
4. Write a letter to yourself at the end of each week mentioning all the things you are proud of, and plans for the coming weeks. At the end of the month read them all. You’ll be surprised.
5. Look at yourself in the mirror before heading out. Don’t focus on body image. Instead focus on your eyes. Say your favorite positive affirmation while looking directly into them.
6. Write in sticky notes and place them in different, random places to cheer you up.
7. Set your phone with reminders like “smile” “you are beautiful” “keep going gorgeous” when you think you will need them the most.
8. Do random acts of kindness
9. Clean your surrounding space.
10. Tell people you love them.
11. Smile at strangers
12. Fake it until you make it.
13. Listen to motivational music.
14. jump, jump, jump, and smile. (I know it sounds silly but do it)
15. Before you go to bed, remind yourself again for the things you are grateful. And Smile going to bed.
I hope you guys can participate in this challenge and see for yourself how your life can change. Remember don’t give up. Actually give these things a try for a month. Let me know how things are going.
Have Hope Always,